Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Coming Soon...

I will be starting doing a Menu of the Week! Some of my favorite blogs give out ideas for weekly menus. I would like to be able to eventually make sure I have the cost of each dinner down for you also. I have lots of ideas for this blog....I hope that they help you, make you smile, or pee your pants laughing each day!

P.S. I have made 2 BOMB diggity cobblers this week. I have made a blackberry and peach kind. Both were absolutely DELICIOUS!
Here's the link for the recipe:

http://pancake-ninja.blogspot.com/2012/06/blackberry-cobbler-with-maple-whipped.html

Seriously. Try it if you have 15 minutes to throw it together and an hour to let it bake. Make it. It will change your life. Or the size of your ass. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment